I sincerely want to say welcome! This Rid of Inflections website is geared toward providing and disseminating informations of “how to get rid” of different kinds of body infections. Our job is to provide quality articles, advice and tips on how to get rid of different kinds of infection.
Below are some useful articles on body and nutrients related matters. At the right column you will see list of “how to get rid of” related articles.
Before we delve into the subject matter, let us first consider the Four major types of infections.
• Bacterial Infection:
As it name implies, it is caused by bacterial cells in our body. Note also that the bacterial cell is even 6 times plenty than the normal human cell. So it should not be surprising to you that the bacterial infections is the most common form of infections today.
I am going to list out the 5 major bacterial infections:
There are many more infections such as the ear infections, but the above 5 is the most common form of bacterial infections.
• Fungal Infections:
Fungal infections has been regarded as one of the most dangerous form of infections. It does far more than we know. As might have known, unlike bacteria, it is very difficult for fungus to survive in your blood stream.
That is why most fungus infections are found in our respiratory system.
Below are 4 of the common forms of fungal infections:
• Viral Infections:
After the big boss bacterial and fungal infections comes the third most deadliest form of infections – Viral infection.
Since viruses has no cellular structure is considered semi-dead. But it does causes dome of the most common and deadly infections in the world.
I am going to list out 8 most common Viral infections.
• Parasitic Infections
There are two types or forms of parasite as you may know. We have the
1) Unicellular (A.K.A Protozoan) and
2) Multicellular (A.K.A worms)
Parasite worms are on the top list of most common parasites in the world. They are as follows:
I hope you enjoyed the above article. Last point I want to make clear to you is the I cannot stress how imperative it is do regular medical check up. It is very important. Also getting your child immunized is also very important and necessary.
So let’s get started in ernest. Let us now see how to get rid of skin infections using four simple but powerful rules.
Four General Rules For Treating Skin Infections
1) Rule 1 For Treating Skin Infections
If the skin shows signs of serious infection such as:
- Inflammation (darker skin around the affected areas)
- Heat (it feels hot)
Do the following:
- Keep the affected part still and elevate it (put it higher than the body)
- Apply hot moist clothes
- If the infected is severe or the person has a fever, give antibiotics (penicillin or a sulfonamide)
Below are signs we need watch out for:
1) Swollen lymph nodes
2) A dark line above the infected area
3) Bad smell of the area
If these do not get any better with treatment – use an antibiotic and seek medical help quickly.
Rule 2 For Treating Skin Infections
If the skin areas mostly affected are usually covered by clothing, expose them to direct sunlight for 20 minutes 2 or 3 times a day.
If the skin areas affected are on parts of the body often exposed to sunlight, protect them from the sunlight
If the affected skin forms blisters or a crost, oozes, itches, stings, or burns, do the following:
1. Apply clothes soaked in water with vinegar (2 tablespoon of vinegar in 1 quart of pure or boiled water)
2. When the affected area feels better, no longer oozes, and has formed tender new skin, lightly spread on a mixture of tale and water (1 part tale to 1 part water).
3. When healing has taken place, and the new skin begins to thicken or flake, rub on a little vegetable lard or body oil to soften it.
Bye for now! – Learn more about me