One very funny aspect of this genital warts kind of stuff is that; it is caused by a virus that is spread by sexual contact. So knowing genital warts remedies alone is not enough to get rid of it completely.
Therefore, in this article, I will go far beyond the remedies and give you in-depth ways to completely rid genital warts off.
What You Should Know About Genital Warts
According to Wikipedia:
“Genital warts look like warts on the parts of the body, but there are usually more of them. It is a highly contagious sexually transmitted disease caused by some sub-types of human papillomavirus (HPV). It is spread through direct skin-to-skin contact during oral, genital, or anal sex with an infected partner.”
They are small hard, whitish or brownish skin growths that have a round surface;
- In men, they usually grow on the penis, but can also grow on the scrotum or anus.
- In women, they grow on the lips of the vagina, inside the vagina, or around on the anus.
- In rare cases, genital warts can also be present in the mouth or throat of a person who has had oral sex with an infected individual. But as I have said it is very rare.
Human papillomavirus is responsible for warts in both men and women, including genital warts, called condyloma acuminata. These are generally benign, or noncancerous. Although there are over a hundred types of HPV, only a few can be carcinogenic, that is, cancerous.
It is only the persistent infection with certain types of HPV that causes cervical cancer. On the other hand, most HPV infections disappear spontaneously, being overcome by the body’s immune system.
In the United States, says an Associated Press report “despite the emphasis on safe sex to prevent AIDS, genital herpes has increased fivefold since the late 1970s among white teen-agers” It was noted, however, that other sexually transmitted diseases, such as gonorrhea, declined during the same period.
Why the rise in herpes? Among the reasons are an increase in premarital sex and people having multiple sex partners (Remember that is why I said that knowing the home remedies for genital warts alone, is not enough to get rid of it. There are still things you need to do and they will be enumerated there in). It is now estimated that 65 million Americans are infected with the herpes virus, and most of them don’t know it. The virus produces occasional sores or itching in the genital area and sometimes around the buttocks or on the thighs.
Effective and Guaranteed Home Remedies for Genital Warts or Herpes
Below are some of the practical ways you can use to curb this deadly skin infection and ultimately get rid of it:
- Apply Podophyllin:
Pdophyllin comes as a solution containing 10 to 20 percent Podophyllin mixed with benzoin. This is used as home remedies for genital warts both to treat it and more importantly to shrink it.Before applying, however, it helps if you protect the warts and let it dry completely (this is especially important in areas where normal may touch the warts, such as the foreskin of penis). After applying, wash off thoroughly in 4 to 6 hours. Treatment can be repeated once in one week. Usually several weekly treatment are needed.CAUTION: If severe skin irritations develop do not use it again. Podophyllin should not be used on bleeding warts. Women who are pregnant or breast feeding should not use podophylin.
- Apply Bicholoroatic Acid:
If podophyllin is unavailable in your area, bicholoroatic acid can be handy alternative. It comes as a clear liquid and it can also be used to shrink genital warts as well. But there is a caveat though; it dissolves easily, so it must be used with a very great care.You should endeavor to protect other part surrounding warts with Vaseline or some other greasy ointment. Carefully trim of dead tissue from lager or thicker warts with it. With a toothpick, apply a small drop of the acid to wart. Gently work the acid into the wart with the point of the toothpick. Be very careful not to touch other part surrounding the warts. Several treatments are needed in surety, and can be repeated weekly.
- Use of Condom:
Use condom as a preventive method before engaging in sexual intercourse. Using condom has been described as the safest means of preventing genital herpes. For those that are sexually active, they need to frequently go check up. There are other creams that can also be used to minimize or cure these venereal warts.
- Seek medical assistance:
It is mostly and widely recommended that you do get the help of a physician because he or she will give you other useful home remedies for genital warts treatment.Health advisers can also give suggestions on safe sex and how to protect your own and other people’s sexual health. And a very good thing these health advisers do is contact your sexual partner to diagnose him on this infection. This is appropriate because it is safer and protective for you to continuing having a sex partner instead of many in order to guarantee less genital infections including genital warts.Note:All the vaccinations enlisted above can not be 100 percent reliable. It is best you see a health adviser. Getting genital warts treatment is only feasible if you do have or visit a personal physician.
Preventing Genital Warts
- Gardasil is a vaccine that can be used to protect against human papillomavirus types 16, 18, 6, and 11. The vaccine according to the manufacturers (Merck and Co) is preventive, not therapeutic, and must be given before exposure to the virus type to be effective, ideally before the beginning of sexual activity. The vaccine is widely approved for use by young women; it is also being tested for young men too.
- I know it may be hard to stick to one partner, but if you do, you would have saved yourself from contracting deadly and dangerous genital infections.
Video on How to Cure Genital Warts
Below is a video that presents safe tips on Genital warts treatment. Enjoy!
I hope you did enjoy the Video. Please go apply what you learn.
The 5 Day or Less Genital Warts Eradication System.
The 5 Day or Less Genital Warts Eradication System is a guide that comprehensively explains how to prevent, and treat genital warts effectively in the privacy of your own home. It gives insight on various ways to rid genital warts effectively. It also outlines some the home remedies for genital warts.
Below are some of the Benefits of joining this system:
- Easily use the system in the privacy of your own home to once and for all completely annihilate your genial warts … forever!
- Reclaim your life and embrace it like you never have before!
- Obliterate, forever, every single last one of your genital warts secretly, and from the privacy of your own bathroom, bedroom or from anywhere else you decide in your own home!
- Take you from self-diagnosis all the way to complete and utter freedom from your infection!
Thanks for Reading this article. Bye for now.